Have you begun the Keto diet and had a craving for bread? This is the perfect Keto bread recipe for easy quick bread that will last the whole week.
Net Carbs: 1.5g
70% Fat | 25% Protein | 5% net carbs
Keto BreadPrint This
- 1 1/2 Cups Almond Flour - Trader Joe's
- 4 Large Organic Eggs - Costco
- 12 tbsp Organic Flaxseed - Costco
- 8 tbsp Organic Hemp Hearts - Costco
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt - Costco
- 2 tbsp Stevia - Trader Joe's
- 1 tbsp baking powder - Anywhere
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
- Mix dry ingredients
- Mix wet ingredients separably
- Mix wet ingredients slowly into dry ingredients while stirring
- Continue to mix until batter is thick
- Spray non-stick into bread pan (We use coconut cooking spray)
- Place in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes
- Check the loaf for a jiggle, if you see it jiggle put it in for 5 more minutes
This is how I’ve been using the recipe. On Sunday, I get out the handful of ingredients and make the break. The loaf comes out with some pretty good crust and taste amazing. I’d recommend rewarding yourself with a slice and some Kerrygold. After you break, let the bread sit until its cool. Once cooled, get a gallon bag and put the slices in and seal it up. The bread stays pretty moist this way and will not fall apart. You can even put pieces in the toaster with great results.
Hopefully this is helpful. Anyone on this diet needs all the help they can get to stay on and this bread is a great tool Check back for more, delicious fat and protein based meals to help you survive in ketosis.